Friday, January 2, 2009

HI!!!!! this is sruthi.......initially i was not interested in writing blogs!in fact whats there to write
about myself!but why not give a try?afterall this is my first attempt !



I always dreamt of becoming an icon(fame)was the moto!wer ever i go,ppl gotta recognize
me!(still its a dream)anyways i like dreaming which means am a follower of dr.kalam(kidding).
to quote my interest...........i like reading novels ,surfing webs,singing,dancing!

This hoilday i managed to read quite a lot of books .....
i always come across ppl saying about FIVE POINT SOMEONE..and its author CHETAN
BHAGAT
so made an attempt to read...was awesome!i was one of those iitians managing to get
5.something .
my second book was THE THREE MISTAKES OF MY LIFE ...by the same author..
i think just three mistakes is now where wen compared to mine!lol.......
and it goes......atlast i was happy to have read 6 books....
books were my first enemies........but not now...i am passionate about it..
it makes me travel to places without any air fare....i pretend to play the main roles in each and
every book i read....there is no limits to our imagination and gives mental pleasure...so book
haters just give a try,,,


I always believe that we have roles to play in this world!everyone is special indeed......... !whatever
there is more to life.........and wanna explore the hidden world....contribute myself into some good
stuffs!travel to places ,get mingled with all people and know their lifestyle...but currently occupied
with hardware and software and knowing thier lifestyle?"HAPPINESS"is my long term
goal!watever i do,i wanna give my best to it!
.As our super star says"small is a drop,unknown is an ocean"
after which tis saying became popular among masses...gotta learn things each n every second of
my life!

life is to enjoy and explore and not to fuss about!

13 comments:

  1. It was more like i had had a face to face conversation when i read :-)


    Good work ...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...' not to fuss about' i'll remember dat!!

    Lolla kuttie rox :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knw u loove pink color...bt...u cud hav been bit considerate 2wards us ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sruthi nice one. A good blog to start wid.Definitely life is to njoy is wt i beleive in too. I'm a book hater may be after the way u have said it can take us to places widout a ticket and u can be a star in every book that u read will give reading a thought now.

    Thanx Sruthi for the advise to all book hater's, i'll take it as a personal advise to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh..... look at whoz writin bout V day!!!
    lol...
    it was indeed twweeeth.....totaalllly....superb!!!
    i enjoyed readin it...mebbe ur valentine will also enjoy dis work!
    way 2 go...lovzz in d air...do enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sruthi.....I'm moved by ur blog....wat a drastic change in my sruthi in these three yrs..fine......njoy life nd sure u 'll be sucessfull in future

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought that u'll start writing blogs
    Good keep it up...keep blogging


    hope u remember me....Shyam

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh thank you sham!i do remember you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THE THREE MISTAKES OF MY LIFE <<< i have heard abt tis book but never studied.....

    nice one..since aft a yr ly 'm seeing all blogs nd other things.....

    ReplyDelete