Tuesday, March 31, 2009



This section of my blog is dedicated to my sweethearts.

This is wat called real happiness?i never felt so elated and was in cloudnine feeling proud of
myself to have terrific and valuablefriends"thank u almighty".
I was given birthday bash indeed a big surprise i never expected(dumb ass).It took nearly one full
day to recover from wat u call a surprise shock! The day i believed i was being humiliated .My
mind was in hubbub and my inner voice was torturing me asking umpty questions"check ur
calendar-is today ur birthday?u been cornered,have ppl forgotten your existence?".
The day was dull,my mates were giggling ,laughing,minding their business -tis is wat i
thought!(nuts).Unable to resist my feelings i broke and managed to say"nothing";).
Wen i entered my house after huge embrassment..(thought never to wear my birthday dress considering it unlucky).
Here comes the real shakespeares dramatic roles palyed by my family members.Wen asked to
go upstairs....tis dumb (myself)was thrown away by the real shakespeares "singing in chorus
HAPPY BIRTHDAY"made me impassive and numb.
More than happiness i learnt the real strength of team work...!within 2
hours they managed to organise things((learnt from tem).a well palnned screen play.They have
imbibe in me the value of"FRIENDSHIP","team spirit"and lots more.This may seem to be an ordinary issue for some but
tis day is my most memorable part of my life and ofcourse thank you my"drama kings and
queens". (lol)They are my real heros !
I know ppl reading my blog have got friends like me,If u don hurry up tis is the right time to
explore ur treasurers(friends) of your life.

5 comments:

  1. oo thankoo swthrt...n u really deserved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOOO THIS ONE IS REALLY TOUCHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!!!!!!!!what are friends for..an awesome one :) :) jus loved it..nice of u to dedicate this post to the event :)..keep writing ..keep rocking...slaud !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sru!!! Hummm!!! Only at happy moments such as B'Day, we can count our friends... Also its the real count of our best friends can be made only when we suffer & how we were taken care & bought out from the sufferings by them!!! Nice 1 sru!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete