Saturday, March 10, 2012




The sun is already out , the birds are chirping and am still skeptical whether to take my ride at 8:00 or 8:15 or 8:30 by 568C,570,M70,D70!what am really talking about ?These are the PIN numbers for my day.I am right in saying these Personal Identification Numbers as they give me an identity that I also board to work in the most sophisticated IT hub!


The VOLVO bus in its majestic look is luxury to travel.More than a delicacy , it is the only way you can make your long journey comfortable to reach your destiny like a fresh apple which is ready to be sliced in its 8 hours of struggle between survival and more survival. I hope the ITians understand this.


Coming back to my babie VOLVO,the majestic prince can make you feel like a princess with its ride in the jam packed traffic .You are lucky if you get a seat to travel.It is always a game of chess , the most appropriate moves will make you get a throne amongst the crowd .The hangings on the top to hold is a misery to people holding it.One sudden brake , how strong you are , you are prey to the law of motion .


The arrangement of seats, oh my god , is this the traditional way of an MTC.We get more people who struggle to catch the bus and pay the royal money but end up standing for a long time.

The main requirements of travelling in the glorious bus is , you should have a change(bugs), a book to read or a headset to sleep ,otherwise you are bound to fall from your seat . LOL.


I always pray for Friday evenings , that I should manage to have some air to breath and hope its(bus) not full yet .Its a weekend and you ought to understand that Chennai has got people from states, I mean other states and cities.


Though VOLVO prince is looking charming,elegant and royal,We cannot neglect the discomfort of it .But nevertheless ,We should thank for the basic comforts one gets to beat the scorching summer to have a smooth journey .

So 570 here I come .

4 comments:

  1. hey de!!! good one would be an understatement . Somehow I liked this post of yours better than the others!!! Loved the following references

    " it is the only way you can make your long journey comfortable to reach your destiny like a fresh apple which is ready to be sliced in its 8 ..."

    "t is always a game of chess , the most appropriate moves will make you get a throne amongst the crowd.."

    good touch I should say!!!!
    Keep up the work de!!! May be you should about the traffic as well, would make it an interesting topic !!!

    Loved it de!!! :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at sandhiya, my mind never minds to scribble things on my blog hoping that it has got 'darlings' like you to comment.
      thank you.

      Delete
  2. It was like reading the thoughts on my mind...fellow traveller :) :)

    Good one !!!

    ReplyDelete